The very first thing we do is have our engaged couples fill out a quick questionnaire so we can customize our client’s experiences to their personal traits. This gives us some insight as to your interests, hobbies, and your vision of a perfect wedding. Take your Wedding Questionnaire Now!
#2 Free Consultation
Every inquiry is guaranteed a free consultation with Casey James to discuss your Wedding Day and various Wedding Collections that are available. Schedule your free consultation now!
Wedding Collection Photography packages require 30% of the package to book. The remaining 70% of the balance is divided into two installments which are due before the day of the Wedding. The installments put our clients at ease, as they have smaller payments to make within a longer period of time.
#4 Engagement Session
Each and every single one of our Wedding Collection Packages includes a full private Engagement Session at the location of your choice. Save the dates are also included in all of our packages so that you are worry free when it comes time to send your wedding invitations.
#5 Rehearsal Attendance
Each and every single one of our Wedding Collection Packages also includes Rehearsal Attendance. This is beneficial to both the wedding party and to the photographer as we are able to get acquainted with family and friends prior to the wedding so that we know everybody by name on your big day.